The app & website is owned by GOGO Mobility Private Limited, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 with its registered office at Plot 76 D, Udyog Vihar Phase IV, Gurgaon -122001, India and operated under the name of ‘GOGOBUS’.
'Services' shall mean the transportation services provided to You on the Vehicles belonging to the Operator through GOGOBUS’s App / website.
‘Operator’shall mean any individual/company/sole proprietorship/firm holding a contract carriage / All India Tourist permit under the Motor Vehicles Act,1988 or any other person authorised by such permit holder.
‘Vehicle(s)’ shall mean the vehicles belonging to the Operator, which are available for use to the User through the use of the App.
user(s). In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between any provision of the terms and conditions mentioned herein with those of the particular service, the provisions of the terms and conditions applicable to such specific services shall prevail.
I. USER(S) ELIGIBILITY:
1. User(s) means any individual or business entity/organization that legally operates in India or in other countries, who uses and has the right to use the Services provided on this App / website for personal and non-commercial use.
3. The Services offered on the App / website are available only to those individuals or companies or entities who can execute legally binding contracts under the applicable law. Therefore, the User(s) must not be a minor as per Indian Law; i.e. User(s) must be at least 18 years of age to be eligible to use our Services.
4. GOGOBUS advises its User(s) that while accessing the App / website, they must follow/abide by the related laws. GOGOBUS is not responsible for the possible consequences or any third party liabilities caused/arisen by your actions/behaviour during the use of App / website. GOGOBUS may, in its sole discretion, suspend the Services or refuse to provide the Services to any User at any time or block the access of any User to the App.
II. USER(S) ACCOUNT AND OBLIGATIONS:
1. GOGOBUS reserves the right to collect any user data including name, contact information and other details through the App or other apps to facilitate Services or use of its platform to avail
Services. All information collected from the User is on a bonafide basis. You agree that GOGOBUS may contact You by telephone or text messages (including by an automatic telephone dialling system) at any of the phone numbers provided by You or on your behalf in connection with your GOGOBUS account created through the App (“GOGOBUS account”), including for marketing purposes.
2. You are solely and entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality, usage and security of your GOGOBUS account, display name and password and for restricting access to your mobile device.
3. You will only use the Services or download the App for your sole and personal legal use and will not resell it to a third party nor try to hack or reverse engineer the App or facilitate any person to do the same while availing the Services or otherwise. GOGOBUS has irrevocable and unilateral right to refuse to provide Services and/or block the User and/or to impose any fines or penalties or take any other recourse, legal or otherwise, as may be available to GOGOBUS under any applicable laws or under contract at the sole expense of the User, in case it appears to GOGOBUS, or is discovered by, alleged or comes to the knowledge of GOGOBUS that the User is guilty of any fraud, misrepresentation, illegal actions, cheating, creating nuisance, misuse of App or any other misconduct.
4. You shall not license, sublicense, transfer, assign, sell or distribute or otherwise commercially exploit or make available to any third party the Services or the App in any way.
6. Any promotional discounts, offers and reward points accumulated can be revoked without prior notice in the event of suspicious account activity or malafide intent of the User or on expiry of the tenure notified by GOGOBUS for such promotional discounts, offers and reward points. GOGOBUS may, in its sole discretion, create referral and/or promotional codes ("Promo Codes") that may be redeemed for discounts on future Services and/or a third party provider's services, or other features or benefits related to the Services and/or a third party provider's services, subject to any additional terms that GOGOBUS may prescribe and/or such third party provider’s may prescribe, from time to time. You agree that Promo Codes: (i) must be used for the intended audience and purpose, and in a lawful manner; (ii) may not be duplicated, sold or transferred in any manner, or made available to the general public (whether by way of publishing or posting the same on any public platform or otherwise), unless expressly permitted by GOGOBUS; (iii) may
7. GOGOBUS is entitled at all times to verify the information that You have provided and to refuse the Services to You or use of the App by You without providing any reason.
8. In case where the system is unable to establish unique identity of the User against a valid mobile number or e-mail ID or other contact details, as may be prescribed by GOGOBUS from time to time, the account shall be indefinitely suspended. GOGOBUS reserves the full discretion to suspend or permanently disable a User's account in the above event and shall not have the liability to share any account information whatsoever.
9. You agree to accept responsibility for all Services availed through your GOGOBUS account or activities that occur under your GOGOBUS account or password including any content stored, posted or otherwise transmitted through your GOGOBUS account even when certain content is posted/activities undertaken/Services availed by others who have access to your GOGOBUS account with or without your consent/authorization. GOGOBUS will not be responsible for any changes to the content in your GOGOBUS account that are attributable to use of your GOGOBUS account by any third party, with or without your consent and You hereby expressly agree not to hold Us liable in such a case. We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by You to protect your password for your GOGOBUS account and the loss or damage arising therefrom.
10. If You know or suspect that someone unauthorized knows your password for your GOGOBUS account or any other security breach, then You should notify Us by contacting Us immediately and in no event later than 24 hours through the contact details provided in the "Contact Us" section of the website. If GOGOBUS has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the App / website, We may require You to change your password for your GOGOBUS account or We may suspend your for GOGOBUS account without any liability to GOGOBUS and without any prior notice to You. Without prejudice to the above, GOGOBUS reserves the right to recover from You any and all damages, losses or costs that are levied on or suffered by GOGOBUS or Operator(s), GOGOBUS’s vendor (s) or other Users or passengers due to misuse of your GOGOBUS account or your password for your GOGOBUS account whether due to reasons attributable to You or not. We shall not be held liable in any manner whatsoever to anyone for any misuse of your GOGOBUS account by any person without your consent or authority.
11. You agree that You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that
a. belongs to another person and to which the User does not have any right to;
b. is grossly, directly or indirectly, harmful, harassing, blasphemous; outrageous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
c. harms minors in any way;
d. infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
e. violates any law for the time being in force;
f. deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
g. impersonates another person;
h. contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the App / website;
i. threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
When You use the App / website or send emails or other data, information or communication to Us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with GOGOBUS through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from GOGOBUS periodically and as and when required. GOGOBUS may communicate with You by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
IV. PLATFORM FOR TRANSACTION AND COMMUNICATION:
1. It is agreed and understood by the User that GOGOBUS through the App enables the Users to use the Services for their transportation from one point to another on the Vehicles on pre-determined specified routes and times as previously agreed to between GOGOBUS and the Operator. By using the App, You enter into a contract with GOGOBUS for the purpose of availing the Services in
accordance with the terms and conditions contained herein. GOGOBUS reserves the right to remove/modify/alter existing routes/pick-up points/drop-off points and the timings of the Services as well as the fee/charges for the Services, from time to time, without any prior notice to You. It shall be the sole responsibility of the User to verify these details prior to availing the Services. GOGOBUS shall not be held responsible for any inconvenience caused to the User due to the changes stipulated in this clause.
2. The User shall at the time of entering the Vehicle be required to validate his/her identity in order to comply with the regulations/ law concerning a contract carriage / all India tourist permit.
3. The App / website acts as a facilitator for the User to avail the Services. By registering for the use of the App / website, the User enters into a bipartite agreement, for the purpose of availing the Services for his transportation on the Vehicles as offered through the use of the App / website.
4. It is hereby agreed that GOGOBUS itself does not provide transportation services. It merely enters into a contract with the Operators for the use of their Vehicles as a whole on a contract carriage basis and the User by entering into this agreement, agrees avail the Services by using the App / website in order have access to the transportation services by the Operator through the App / website.
5. GOGOBUS under no circumstance accepts liability in connection with the quality and efficiency of the transportation services provided by the Operator. GOGOBUS accepts no liability in connection with and/or related to the acts, actions, omissions, behaviour, conduct and/ or negligence, defaults, accidents, tort on the part of the Operator, co-passengers or drivers, conductors, helpers and other crew of the Vehicles.
6. GOGOBUS does not make any representation or warranty of the Vehicles and the Operators, drivers, conductors, helpers and other crew of the Vehicles as to specifics (such as quality, efficiency, background, value, etc) of the services offered by the Operator and GOGOBUS accepts no liability for any errors or omissions thereof.
V. TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR USE OF APP / WEBSITE:
The following terms and conditions shall apply to User(s) using the App / website and / or utilising the Services:
1) For availing the Services through the Use of App / website, the User shall purchase one- way / two-way ticket / subscription packages as available on the App / website through his GOGOBUS account and pay the fare and any fee or levy, tolls and applicable taxes presently
payable or hereinafter imposed by the law or required to be paid for availing of the Services. GOGOBUS reserves the right to change the fare for the Services at any time at its sole discretion, without any prior notification. GOGOBUS shall not be liable to refund any amount collected from the User towards any booking of Services which could not be used by the User for any reason whatsoever.. No refund shall be made by GOGOBUS to the User for the payments made by the User for availing a subscription package / buying ticket for availing the Services. In case, if any refund has to be made by GOGOBUS in this regard, the same shall be made by GOGOBUS at its own discretion on reasonable grounds, on a case to case basis as per GOGOBUS’s internal policy as may be applicable from time to time.
2) The User agrees and accepts that the use of the App or the Services is at the sole risk of the User, and further acknowledges that GOGOBUS disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
3) The User shall ensure that he/she will not indulge in any of the following activities while in Vehicle:
Smoking or consuming any kind of intoxicants inside the Vehicle;
Littering the Vehicle;
Soiling or damaging the seats and/or any other interiors of the Vehicle;
Misusing, soiling or damaging any of the devices (technical/non-technical) in the
Asking the driver to break any traffic/RTO/city police and/or Government rules for any
purpose (especially reaching the destination earlier). The driver has the right to refuse
such a request by the User;
Interfere in any manner in the discussions between the driver and government
Any kind of altercation or verbal spat with co-passengers, drivers, conductors and other
crew of the Vehicles; and
Any kind of misbehaviour, untoward incidents or harassment of the women, other co-
passengers, drivers, conductors and other crew of the Vehicles.
Upon occurrence/ threat of occurrence of the aforestated events, the driver/ conductor has the right to refuse the pick-up or ask the User to alight the Vehicle forthwith and GOGOBUS shall have the right to terminate or suspend the provision of the Services to the defaulting User and/or block the User accessing, either permanently or temporarily, the App and/or claim indemnities for the damage/loss caused, directly or indirectly, to GOGOBUS. The information provided by the driver, conductor and other crew of the Vehicles or a representative of the Operator, present inside the Vehicle to GOGOBUS with regard to the occurrence of any of such events specified above shall be conclusive evidence for GOGOBUS to take the aforestated action by it against the defaulting User.
The User agrees that the information provided by the driver, conductor and other crew of the Vehicles or a representative of the Operator, present inside the Vehicle to GOGOBUS with regard to the occurrence of any of such events specified above shall be conclusive evidence for GOGOBUS to initiate or take the aforestated action by it against the defaulting User.
4. The User shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the App, or any other systems or networks connected to the App, by hacking, password 'mining' or any other illegitimate means.
5. The User shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the App or any network connected to the App nor breach the security or authentication measures on the App or any network connected to the App. You shall not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to App, or any other customer, including any account on the App not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the App or any service or information made available or offered by or through the App, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the App. Further, You shall not reverse engineer or access the App in order to (a) design or build a competitive product or service; or (b) copy any idea/feature/functions of the App.
6. The User shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about GOGOBUS or the brand name or domain name used by GOGOBUS, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of GOGOBUS on any platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any of GOGOBUS 's trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by GOGOBUS. The User agrees to not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the App or GOGOBUS 's systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to GOGOBUS.
8. The User shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable laws, rules and regulations and regarding the User’s use of App. The User shall not engage in any transaction which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law for the time being in force.
9. The User acknowledges and agrees that GOGOBUS is not responsible for any unauthorised use of any personal information that the User publicly discloses or shares with others on the App.
1. The User shall avail of the Services by purchasing through his GOGOBUS account the subscription packages as available on the App by using the Payment Facility (“Credits”).
2. All payments made by the User towards the purchase the subscription packages through the Payment Facility shall be reflected on the User’s wallet in the User’s GOGOBUS account in the form of Credits, which is a closed system payment instrument within the meaning of the master circular issued by the Reserve Bank of India. The User agrees and understands the limitations on the use of the Credits as a consequence of it being a closed system payment instrument.
3. On making a booking through the App, the Credits of an equivalent amount towards the fare and applicable statutory levy, tolls and taxes for that particular journey shall be deducted from the User’s wallet.
4. It is agreed by the User that once the Credits are purchased, they are final and non- refundable. To clarify, there shall be no refund of Credits or the money equivalent of Credits, once the amount is transferred for purchase of the Credits by the User by using the Payment Facility.
5. If the User does not avail the Services for a continuous period of 6 (six) months then any unused Credits lying in the User’s Wallet in his GOGOBUS account may be forfeited by GOGOBUS at its sole discretion. However, GOGOBUS at it’s own discretion, may, upon his request made through the App, transfer the Credits available in the GOGOBUS account of the User, to the GOGOBUS account of another User registered on the App. However, the transferee cannot obtain any money equivalent for the unused Credits so transferred.
6. While availing of the Payment Facility, GOGOBUS will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to the User due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Unauthorized/ illegal use of the Credits, or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by and between the User and bank(s), or - Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
7. All payments made by the User against the Services through the Payment Facility shall have Indian Rupees as the underlying currency. The App will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other underlying currency with respect to the transactions done on the App.
8. All commercial terms relating to the Services are as per bipartite contractual obligations between the User and GOGOBUS and the Payment Facility is used by the User to facilitate the completion of the transaction. Use of the Payment Facility shall not render GOGOBUS liable or responsible for the non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of the Services or fraud as regards the Services offered through the App.
9. You understand, accept and agree that the Payment Facility provided on the App is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facility providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment and remittance for the transactions on the App using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility on the App, GOGOBUS is neither acting as a trustee, agent, collaborator of banking organisation or payment gateway networks nor acting in a fiduciary capacity.
10. GOGOBUS reserves the right to refuse to process requests for Services by User with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by the User with GOGOBUS or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by issuing bank or breach of any policy.
11. The User acknowledges that GOGOBUS will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a request for Services by the User or any delay in processing such request for Services which is caused for technical reasons and/or is beyond the control of GOGOBUS.
12. The User shall be issued an online receipt on making a booking through the use of the App. The receipt shall contain details of the Vehicle and the time of the provision of the Service.
VII. LIMITATION OF GOGOBUS’S LIABILITY:
1. Neither GOGOBUS nor any of its directors, officers, employees, and agents shall be liable for any losses, direct or indirect, special, punitive, exemplary, or consequential damages of any kind, including but not limited to lost profits, arising from the use of the Services. Any claim against the Operator / Operator’s staff/ other passengers or Users shall be pursued by the User directly with any of them and GOGOBUS shall not be made a party to any such claim.
2. GOGOBUS is hereby authorized by the User to use the location based information provided by any of the telecommunication companies when the User uses the mobile phone to make a booking for the Services. The location based information will be used only to facilitate and improve the probability of locating a Vehicle for the User.
3. GOGOBUS shall be entitled at any time without giving any reason to terminate the booking on the Vehicle done by the User.
4. If any User misses the Vehicle, GOGOBUS will not be liable for paying any compensation or refund to the User or for making any alternative transportation arrangements for the User.
5. Subject to the terms specified herein, the User shall make an alternate arrangement only if the Vehicle has not reached the designated pick-up point due to reasons attributable to GOGOBUS.
6. GOGOBUS encourages all the Users to take full responsibility of his/her items. In case of lost items during the journey, GOGOBUS will assist in locating the items, but shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for the loss or damage to the same. If the User leaves any goods inside a Vehicle or has any complaint in respect of the Services or the use of the Vehicle, the User has to inform GOGOBUS of the same in writing within 24 hours of using the Services. The User waives the right to make any claims against GOGOBUS under this clause.
7. GOGOBUS shall be entitled to add to, vary or amend any or all these terms and conditions at any time and the User shall be bound by such addition, variation or amendment once such addition, variation or amendment are incorporated into these terms and conditions as available on the App on the date that GOGOBUS may indicate that such addition, variation or amendment is to come into effect.
8. It is expressly made clear to You hereby that GOGOBUS does not own any of the Vehicles nor does it directly or indirectly employ any drivers/conductors for the Vehicles. Vehicles are owned and the staff therein are employed by the Operator and GOGOBUS disclaims any and all liability in respect of the drivers, the conductors, helpers and other crew and the Vehicles alike. However, GOGOBUS encourages You to notify it of any complaints that You may have against the driver/conductors of any Vehicle that You may have hired using the App.
9. The User waives the right to claim any damages/ losses from GOGOBUS caused due to actions or omissions of other Users or his co-passengers in the Vehicle.
10. If GOGOBUS has suspicion or knowledge, that any User is involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false, misleading or not genuine, then GOGOBUS may while reserving its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings including filing of complaints against such User may also at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, disqualify that User and any related users from using the App.
11. GOGOBUS reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a User who files an invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information or makes misrepresentation or is engaged in illegal activities or engages in illegal activities during the course of availing the Services.
12. Every effort is made to keep the App up and running smoothly. However, GOGOBUS takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for the App being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues or due to any reasons beyond GOGOBUS’s control.
VIII. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY:
This App and the Services, included on or otherwise made available to You through the App are provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, GOGOBUS does not warrant that:
This App will be constantly available, or available at all times; or
The information on this App is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading; or
The Services will meet the User's requirements; or
The Services will be uninterrupted, suitable, reliable, safe, timely, secure, or error-free;
5. Services once accepted will definitely be performed.
GOGOBUS does not guarantee the quality, suitability, safety or ability of third party providers. You agree that the entire risk arising out of your use of the Services, and any service or good requested in connection therewith, remains solely with You.
IX. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
1. GOGOBUS is the sole owner or lawful licensee of all the rights to the App and its content. App content means its design, layout, text, images, graphics, sound, video etc. All title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the App and its content shall remain with GOGOBUS.
2. All rights not otherwise claimed under this agreement or by GOGOBUS are hereby reserved. The information contained in this App is intended, solely to provide general information for the personal use of the reader, who accepts full responsibility for its use. GOGOBUS does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the Services contained on this App, or information displayed, or obtained by You as a result of an advertisement or any other information or offer in or in connection with the Service.
3. We accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. All information on this App is provided "as is" with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
4. Nothing herein shall to any extent substitute for the independent investigations and the sound technical and business judgment of the user(s). User(s) of this site must hereby acknowledge that any reliance upon any content shall be at their sole risk.
5. GOGOBUS reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error or omissions in any portion of the App.
6. You may use information, if any, on the Services purposely made available on the App, provided that, You (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
7. Material on App is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non- commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
8. Trademark complaint: GOGOBUS respects the intellectual property of others. In case You feel that Your Trademark has been infringed, You can write to GOGOBUS at support@GOGOBUS.com.
GOGOBUS reserves the right to terminate access to certain areas or features of the App at any time for any reason whatsoever, with or without notice. GOGOBUS also reserves the universal and unconditional right to deny access to particular User(s) to any/all of its Services without any prior notice/explanation in order to protect the interests of GOGOBUS and/or other Users of the App. GOGOBUS reserves the right to limit, deny or create different access to the App and its features with respect to different User(s), or to change any of the features or introduce new features without prior notice.
XII. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION:
XIII. ENTIRE AGREEMENT:
XIV. CONTACT US:
Please contact Us at for any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this App.
XV. GRIEVANCE OFFICER:
1. In accordance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
GOGO MOBILITY Private Limited
Address: Plot 76-D, Udyog Vihar IV, Gurgaon, India
Email: Time:10 AM – 6 PM (Monday – Friday)
2. Any person aggrieved or suffers as a result of access or usage of the App can notify the Grievance Officer in the form of a written complaint within 5 (five) business days of the act. The Grievance Officer shall redress the complaints within 1 month from the date of receipt of the complaint.
Copyright © GOGO Mobility Pvt. Ltd.