GogoBus Refund and Cancellation Policy:
Our focus is complete customer satisfaction, in case of dissatisfaction from our services, clients have the liberty to cancel their ticket and request a refund from us. Our Policy for the cancellation and refund will be as follows:
For Cancellations please contact us at email@example.com.
1. Only prepaid bookings whose payment is made by digital mode of payment like UPI, Credit Card, Debit Card or bank transfers are eligible for cancellation. Cash on booking mode of payment is not eligible for cancellation
2. Within 4 hours of departure: No cancellation
3. 4-24 hours of departure: 50% of the paid amount and a flat booking fees of Rs 50 will be deducted
4. 24-48 hours of departure: 10% of the paid amount and a flat booking fees of Rs 50 will be deducted
5. Before 48 hours of departure: No penalty for cancellation
We will try our best to create the suitable design concepts for our clients.
In case any client is not completely satisfied with our services we can provide a refund. Cancelled ticket amount is transferred back to the source, which means your credit / debit / net banking / cash card or mobile payment account. The cancelled ticket amount is refunded by the respective bank subject to terms and conditions of the bank. However, if you need any assistance for repayments you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• All refunds will be issued to the original mode of payment provided at the time of purchase.
• All refunds will be issued as per cancellation policies within 2-5 working days after cancellation
• In case of valid reasons, refund will be done by producing proper PNR and identity proof by passenger.